The EB Expert Panel
DEBRA International built up the Medical and Scientific Advisory Panel (MSAP). It has as its membership senior EB researchers and clinicians who, jointly, reflect the breadth of EB research. Now some of its members form the so called EB Expert Panel - a pool of senior EB experts. It acts as guardian of scientific quality and relevance to people with EB. Research funded by EB-ResNet members is reviewed by this panel which is central to maintaining our reputation as research funder among the academic and clinical research community, bioindustry, and research sponsors and donors.
The panel has an advisory role to EB-ResNet member organizations which support research, but has no executive role in any of EB-ResNet's members. All memebers of the EB expert panel works according to EB-ResNets terms of reference.
In cases a special call is launched, or for special project applications additional experts are invited to join the EB Expert panel.
EB Expert Panel AP call 2019
- Dr. Adrian Heagerty (UK),
- Prof. Thomas Magin (Germany), Acting Chair
- Prof. Jo-David Fine (USA)
- Prof. Cristina Has (Germany)
- Prof. Veli-Matti Kähäri (Finland)
- Prof. Fernando Larcher (Spain)
- Prof. John Marshall (UK)
- Prof. Fulvio Mavilio (France)
- Prof. Jemma Mellerio (UK)
- Prof. Guerrino Meneguzzi (France)
- Prof. Carien Niessen (Germany)
- Prof. Lydia Sorokin (Germany)
- Prof. Eli Sprecher (Israel)
- Prof. Jouni Uitto (USA)
- Prof. Giovanna Zambruno (Italy)
last updated: 2019