External funding opportunities
On this page, EB Resnet provides information on external funding possibilities. We do not intend to give a complete overview of funding possibilities but display interesting calls and information about other funding sources relevant for persons involved in EB research.
Upcoming and current external calls
"Next generation cancer immunotherapy: targeting the tumour microenvironment"
Pre-proposals: 29 June 2021
Full proposals: 20 December 2021
General conditions for participation
A proposal must involve a minimum of three eligible partners from at least three different countries participating to the call.
HORIZON EUROPE Work Programme 2021-2022 4. Health
Deadlines: 01 February 2022 (First Stage), 06 September 2022 (Second Stage)
You might use the partner search on the EC portal tto look for collaborating partners, or to express your interest in participating as a partner in this topic.
EUROPEAN JOINT PGROGRAMME RARE DISEASES
· Topic: “Development of new analytic tools and pathways to accelerate diagnosis and facilitate diagnostic monitoring of rare diseases”
· Consortium: Each consortium submitting a proposal must involve four to six eligible principal investigator partners from at least three different participating countries.
· Deadline: Pre-proposal submission : 16 February 2022 ; Full proposal submission : 15 June 2022
· Aim: Financial support of max 30 000 € to organize workshops or conferences in order to encourage sharing of knowledge on rare diseases or rare cancers between health care professionals, researchers and patients in new or expanding research networks.
· Deadlines: 2 December 2021, 1 March 2022, 1 September 2022, 1 December 2022