External funding opportunities
On this page, EB-ResNet provides information on external funding possibilities. We do not intend to give a complete overview of funding possibilities but display interesting calls and information about other funding sources relevant for persons involved in EB research.
Upcoming and current external calls
ERAPerMed: Joint Translational Call for proposal (2021)
'Multidisciplinary Research Projects on Personalised Medicine – Development of clinical support tools for personalized medicine implementation'
- Submission deadline for pre-proposals: 4th March 2021
- Submission deadline for full-proposals: 17th June 2021
Each proposal MUST address the modules 1B “Clinical Research”, 2 “Towards Application in Healthcare” and 3B “Ethical, Legal and Social Aspects”.
Inclusion of modules 1A and 3A is optional.
Must involve at least three partners from three different countries whos funders participate in the call.
More information and Contact click here
European Joint Programme on Rare Diseases (EJP RD) Call for Proposals 2021
“Social sciences and Humanities Research to improve health care implementation and everyday life of people living with a rare disease”
- Submission deadline for pre-proposals: 16th February 2021
- Submission deadline for full-proposals: 15th June 2021
Aim: Research proposals should cover at least one of the following areas
- Health & social care services research to improve patient and familial/household health outcomes
- Economic Impact of Rare diseases
- Psychological and Social Impact of Rare diseases
- Studies addressing the impact/burden of the delay in diagnosis and of the lack of therapeutic intervention.
- e-Health in rare diseases: Use of innovative technology systems for care practices in health and social services
- Development and enhancement of health outcomes research methods in rare diseases
- Effects of pandemic crisis and the global outbreak alert and response on the rare disease field, and the emergence of innovative care pathways in this regard.
Must involve three to six eligible principal investigator partners from at least three different participating countries.
More information and Contact
Joint Call Secretariat at the FFRD, France: JTC2021@ejprarediseases.org
FWF: Stephanie Resch: email@example.com, +43 (1) 505 67 40-8201
"Next generation cancer immunotherapy: targeting the tumour microenvironment"
Pre-proposals: 29 June 2021
Full proposals: 20 December 2021
General conditions for participation
A proposal must involve a minimum of three eligible partners from at least three different countries participating to the call.