Join, assist, donate, contact the network
There are several ways to support EB-ResNet's activities
- Join the network as a funding member: assist EB-ResNet in managing and funding the grant schemes. Mainly for EB patient groups.
- Join the network as a member only: share your national research projects and provide small research funding for EB-ResNet funding channels and profit from peer-reviewing process provided by EB-ResNet. Mainly for EB patient groups.
- Join the network as a partner: share your research knowledge on EB, your EB projects and/or profit on EB patients' access. Mainly for researchers, research institutions, and industry partners like: EB House, EB-CLINET and Grant Tracker are partners.
- Join the network as a strategic partner: to help driving research outcomes into clinical application for patient benefit. Strategic partnerships like: LifeArc.
- Join the Industry Partnering Panel - IPP.
- Donate to increase funds for EB research.
If you are interested in supporting EB-ResNet please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
DEBRA International is the umbrella organisation for more than 50 national DEBRA groups. Find out more
EB-CLINET is a network of EB centres and experts which aims to improve medical care for people with EB and to accelerate the way to a cure by connecting health care professionals working with EB for the purpose of sharing knowledge and experience. Find out more