Conferences & events
EB2020: 1st Global Congress on Epidermolysis Bullosa
From 19-23 January 2020, the EB2020 Research Conference, the 5th Conference of EB-CLINET as well as the DEBRA International Congress took place together in London as the '1st Global Congress on Epidermolysis Bullosa'.
This ground-breaking meeting brought together all global knowledge on EB research, clinical management and the EB Community. This pooling of state-of-the-art expertise across the key stakeholders not only provided guidance for the professionals involved in EB, but also helped in the development of strategies for the research, regulatory, funding, and healthcare communities. With the emphasis on current scientific and clinical data and fostering strategic and collaborative work, this meeting made a difference in the world of EB and helps raise awareness of the condition. DEBRA UK hosted the EB World Congress EBWC 2020 event, supported by an alliance of more than 20 rare disease and dermatology organisations worldwide.
More details under news.
Get yourself informed about the event!
EB research conference reports are published in the Journal of Investigative Dermatology
- EB2020_London_Conference_Reportpdf - 304 KB
- EB2017_Salzburg_Conference Reportpdf - 607 KB
- EB2015_Atlanta_Conference_Reportpdf - 785 KB
- EB2012_Marbella_Conference_Reportpdf - 1 MB
- EB2009_Vienna_Conference_Reportpdf - 113 KB
- EB2006_Dublin_Conference_Reportpdf - 61 KB
- EB1999_New Jersey_Conference_Reportpdf - 59 KB