Upcoming Call: All Priorities Call 2021
EB-ResNet All Priorities Call 2021 will open in June 2021
This year's EB-ResNet funding round will be an All Priorities Call and is launched by DEBRA Austria and supported by DEBRA International.
It will be a one-stage process of application and will open on 7 June 2021. Project submissions will end on 13 September 2021. The expert panel meeting will take place on 14 December and we expect funding commitments/refusals in early 2022.
Your project is eligible for funding if it fits into the project scope of EB-ResNet research funding for Research Grants:
- Fundamental to preclinical research, and clinical trials projects in Epidermolysis bullosa (EB)
- Lead applicant: researchers and/or clinicians (cooperation with industry welcome)
- Project duration: 6 to 36 months
- Funding: up to EUR 90,000.00 p.a
- Project applications should fit at least into one of these main priorities (AP Call):
- Improving understanding of EB biology to create new concepts for diagnosis and treatment.
- Developing disease-modifying and curative therapies.
- Preventing and curing severe disease consequences: chronic wounds, fibrosis and cancer.
- Improving clinical-care and symptom-relief through research.
General information on funding possibilities and the application and funding process can be found here.